Reading PDF on your mobile phone sometimes become practice because you can read anywhere and anytime you want. To solve about screen wider you can rotate you orientation screen into landscape If you want to read PDF document file in your Windows Phone smartphone then here are some good applications that can be used to read PDF document on your mobile phone. Most of the following applications can only run on Windows Phone 8.x and you can get for free.
If you are looking for PDF reader for PC then you can check this post: 8 Popular Free PDF Reader as Alternative to Adobe Acrobat Reader
Here are 7 application that you can use to read PDF documents on your Windows mobile phone.
The list is in alphabet order
Adobe Reader is one of popular PDF reader for PC and now come to Windows Phone too. If you are big or loyal Acrobat fans then you should have this app into your Windows Phone cellular. It can be used to read PDF file, search, and convert into another file type but with pay some money. Another features are:
- View password-protected PDFs and sticky notes
- Select and copy text from a PDF file to the clipboard
- Zoom or search text on PDF file
- Access from your OneDrive account
Comicana is electronic comic reader which also support to read PDF file. It can open from SD Card (micro sd), dropbox, or OneDrive account. You can also pin your PDF document with Comicana on the start menu. It make you to open your PDF faster.
- Easy reading with additional touch areas (screen corners) and keyboard commands
- Recent list management
- Zoom and fit to width or height, navigate, horizontal scroll to jump on any page
Foxit PDF now comes to Windows Phone with a small, lightning fast PDF viewer. This app allows you to open, view, and annotate any PDF file. Foxit MobilePDF also support to comment, draw rectangle, oval and line on PDF file. Another features are
- Zoom, navigate, bookmark, and jump to desired page
- Open from internal and external storage or OneDrive
- Highlight, underline, strike through and wave underline text
- Easily adjust comment colors, opacity, border
One Reader is reader application from PompolutZ which can read PDF, XPS and CBZ files (password protected also) on your Windows Phone 8 device. You can open files from SD Card or OneDrive. There are also list of recent open files too. OneReader offers some feature like
- Read password protected pdf files
- Search for text
- Share via email, bluetooth, OneDrive
- Invert document’s colors
- Zoom, navigate, or jump to desired page
PDF Reader is a free app for viewing and interacting with PDF documents on Windows Phone 8 from Microsoft. You can use this app to read PDF from email, OneDrive or any PDF file on your internal or external storage card from you file explorer application. Unfortunately this apps won’t allows you to open file from the apps. There are only list of recent opened files on My Library
- Share using OneDrive account
- Support for encrypted PDF files that are password-protected
- Search text on PDF file
- Zoom, navigate, bookmark, and jump to page number
Xodo PDF Reader & Editor is not only PDF reader or viewer but also PDF editor. It allows you to highlight, underline text, annotate PDF, draw, etc. This app also allow you to sign & fill PDF Forms from you Windows Phone device. Another great features are
- Zoom, bookmark, search text, navigate, jump to certain page
- Night Mode for comfortable PDF reading in dark environments
- Use your camera to scan a page, or open an existing image to create a new PDF (tif, jpeg, gif, png)
- Create new blank PDFs and use Xodo to take notes
Sparrow Reader is new PDF ad XPS file which is light and fast. It can read PDF document from internal and external storage, OneDrive and GoogleDrive.
- Zoom, navigate, jump to desire page, and bookmark
- Search text on page
- Show content for fast jump to the page
There are many other PDF Reader that you can try like PDF Viewer or PDFReader but I decide to choose 7 apps above that you can try on your Windows Phone device.
As usual if you have another good PDF reader app for Windows Phone, please let us know. Sharing your knowledge or opinion using this comment below.